Mr. Suttha Ruengchaipaiboon (2nd left), President of Magnolia Quality Development Corporation (MQDC), together with Mr. Thanasorn Jaidee (5th left) ,Manager of True Digital Park Project and Ms. Nicha Srisanguansakul (6th left), Senior Vice President of Magnolia Quality Development Corporation (MQDC), had recently joined SMART Cities - Clean Energy Event @ 6th TGBI Expo 2017. Other distinguished guests attending included: Dr. Twarath Sutabutr, Director-General of Energy Policy and Planning Office, Mr. Kamol Tonpipat, Dr. Thanes Weerasiri, and Mr.Jakkaphan Pawangka at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
Individuals in the photos (from left)
1. Mr. Kamol Tonpipat, Deputy Project Manager, Smart City - Clean Energy Project
2. Mr. Suttha Ruengchaipaiboon, President of Magnolia Quality Development Corporation (MQDC)
3. Dr. Twarath Sutabutr, Director-General of Energy Policy and Planning Office
4. Dr. Thanes Weerasiri, VP of Thai Green Building Foundation
5. Mr. Thanasorn Jaidee, Manager of True Digital Park Project
6. Ms. Nicha Srisanguankul, Senior Vice President, Magnolia Quality Development Corporation (MQDC)
7. Mr.Jakkaphan Pawangka, Chairman of the Drafting and Criteria Evaluation Committee, Smart City - Clean Energy Project
MQDC, in collaboration with True Corporation developed WHIZDOM 101, a mixed-use development where True Digital Park will be located as Thailand's first Digital Hub with well-equipped digital ecosystem, and the first private-invested digital hub in Southeast Asia.
Smart Cities - Clean Energy Project Information
Thai Green Building Institute (TGBI) was funded by the Energy Conservation Fund, under Energy Policy and Planning Office (EPPO), to execute Smart Cities-Clean Energy Project to support government agencies, local administrations, universities and private enterprises to collaboratively design smart city that consume energy efficiently, promote renewable energy, conserve environment, promote community's well-being and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The project promoted the endeavor by hosting a contest for green idea as part to design the Smart Cities. The winning contestants through each round would receive prizes worth a total of 80 million Thai Baht.